Important Info for Shoot Day!
- Do apply body or face lotion to your face and body for several days before and on the day of the shoot as well. Use lots of it so it will soak in.
- Get lots of sleep the night/day before the shoot – really – do not go out partying, do not drink lots of alcohol or smoke, etc.
- DO continue to drink lots of water.
- Be on time for your appointment or be a bit early. Plan your time and transportation so that you are not late.
- Shave – whatever parts of your body you do shave – shave them the DAY OF The Shoot. Take a hot shower or bath and use a NEW razor. If you are a male with a heavy beard bring a new razor with you as well – you’ll need to shave again right before the shoot.
- Trim your nails – both hands and feet and make sure they are clean. If you do not have your nails done professionally that is OK but try to apply a clear polish if you have it.
- Bring whatever you need to organize your hair – brush, comb, pins, whatever
- Come with a clean face – you do not need to arrive with makeup on
- If you have your period please bring whatever is needed to ensure your comfort and to protect our clothing. If you can use Tampax or an internal protection it would be preferred of course. Tell the MUA or Designer if you it is your time of the month.
- We do not want you to spend a lot of time thinking about or worrying about other things and/or people such as children when you are with us – take care of issues before you get to us.
- Make sure you have a great baby sitter. Your children are NOT welcome at the shoot.
- If you are bringing a chaperone or friend notify/discuss this with us before the shoot. They will have certain responsibilities to us if they come.
- We need your full attention during the day of the shoot – at some point we’ll ask you to shut down your phone just so you know
- If it is a long shoot bring simple food with you like fruits or vegetables – please do not eat a heavy meal. Also water – bring water for yourself.
© StraleyPhotography.com - LTD