I was able to grab some interesting images at Suite
in the Town Center of the Christmas wardrobe designs from Candy Keane of Three Muses Clothing
. I have been wanting to see and shoot her stuff for a while now. So I was thrilled to be there at the last moment.
Thank you Shahn for allowing me in and making such a great shooting position possible - I was at the direct end of the runway.
The club itself is very nice, high energy, well maintained and hopping on a Monday night. Great crowd and the people working there were great. The food I saw looked great too!
As I was expecting, the wardrobe itself was really fun, well designed and constructed and worn by young women who looked the part! A pleasure to see some old friends there and to meet several new ones!
I hope to be able to shoot at Suite again - maybe with some better lighting even - we will see how that goes!
Images are downloadable at no charge
- - no tricks here I promise - here is how:
- to download "purchase" them by selecting "BUY" - the site will take you through a purchase process -
- it will be the same one as if you were actually purchasing them but will charge you $0.00 for them as long as you select the social medial version - it is easy to do - if you want a print you would pay for that
- the download will be in the correct size and format for FB -
- you will see all of this right on the screen.
So feel free to download and enjoy them.
If you do download and post them to FB please do
leave my logo on, please do
, Three Muses, and Suite
- at least! The hair was by Paul Mitchell of JAX
and JAX Styles
was there as well - in addition tag yourself.
I think it was a great collaboration that was well enjoyed by all.