THEMES I AM GENERALLY INTERESTED IN THESE DAYS FOR TF (time for) SHOOTS
For TF work
TF - (no charge work - there is information on this below at the bottom of this page) here are concepts I am generally into these days - but feel free to propose something new or different to me. These ideas/categories are for experienced models with a proven track record.
So if you say "oh I don't know - I will shoot anything you want" - then these are the general themes I will want to pursue with you. The concept behind of some of them (the meaning) is open for our interpretation of course - that's what the final image is all about. I am looking for something exceptional out of this from our work together or what is the point?
If there are costs we would incur - say for an artist of some kind, we will have to discuss those and make decisions - just because i am interested does not mean I can afford to pay for it - maybe yes - maybe no.
So please review this list
select one or two concepts and discuss your ideas with me. Two heads are better than one - and you know your ideas, limits and interests. If this lists inspires you to have another idea - even better! Be creative.
- Boudoir Photography for people who are not models over 18 years old - this is a big one for me right now!
- Designer clothing fashion modeling to promote Designers in Grenada
- Colored clay on nude body parts
- Fabric in the breeze
- Oily body
- Wet bodies on top of oil
- Couples intimate relationships of all kinds
- Silk - clothing, wraps, robes, shirts
- Brass buttons
- Rhinestones shiny and glittery
- Intimate moments shared with the camera audience
- Sexy and anything - really get into it
- Dance - grace and form, jumps, spins, beautiful forms
- Pole Dance
- Kimonos and similar
- Indian Sari and other similar
- Sensual - the smoother and hotter the better - you let me know how hot it can be
- Shadows and contrasts on bodies
- Low light silhouettes, and similar - maybe with directed flashlights or other enhancing ideas
- Back light body with colors
- Gold and/or Silver oils
- Bodypaint - full body - either graphics of some kind or actual drawings - such as being a cat!
- Windy days and clothing blowing
- Tattoos (nice ones)
More ideas for you -
Here is what I am not into shooting - please find someone else to work with on these types of shoots.
- Violence of any kind
- Guns or knives unless you are military
- Stupid stuff (I know it when I see it)